All right-of-way projects will by managed by Jackie Dodd, with the assistance of Ruth Johns, who will be the point of contact for the client.
Jackie S. Dodd
Why Dodd Title Corporation?
Dodd Title Corportaion has managed numerous INDOT Right-of-way title research projects
as a sub-consultant to engineering prime contractors, including …
- Illiana fast-track
- I-69 fast track in Davies, Monroe, Morgan, and Greene Counties
- Utility fast-track projects.
- Prequalified as INDOT Buyer
- Familiar with all INDOT forms and procedures regarding right-of-way and closing
- Attorney licensed in the state of Indiana
- Owns and operates Dodd Title Corporation
- Attorney experience as a banker and commercial lender
- Qualified to manage (Certified by State of Indiana and City of Indianapolis and Indiana Department of Transportation)
- on call right-of-way title research
- title updates
- closing services
- 2 full-time employees
- 12 available and experienced real estate title abstractors
- 4 available closers
Policies and practices:
- Work closely with the prime contract within project time constraints
- Three-pronged approach:
- abstractor in the field
- title examiner in the office
- personal review and approval by Attorney Jackie Dodd.
- Separate Escrow bank account with Fifth Third Bank
- Complies with Indiana’s Good Funds Act
The information contained in the website is intended for general informational purposes and may not apply to your situation. The information contained in this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Jackie S. Dodd, Attorney at Law.